2011年7月6日星期三

Materazzi criticized two Qishuai said Inter striker is the most difficult to stare Batty

Inter Milan last month, just bid farewell to Marco nfl jerseys supply Materazzi received a UK media interview, talked about their own future, idols, the nickname, tattoos, and worked with the man-mark the striker, Benitez, Roberto Mancini and the Qi of within the newspaper to criticize, to become once again that in the future Inter ambassadors around the world to teach children to play.

About their future: "My man has always been straightforward, but can not tell you, I will go play next season, because even I can not determine the final place I left this one-year contract with Inter, However, this time in his career, I still want the game, do not want to wait on the bench. "

Attack on himself interested in the characteristics: "My career goal is naturally the best against the grain of Messina (referring to 17 December 2006 the league game against Messina, then nodded the ball after Ibrahimovic ferry, into left barb that goal in mind.) able to maintain Serie A single-season scoring record I am honored to guard, especially to go beyond the Inter Milan legend Facchetti, maybe because I was coming forward when the kick is, so is always keen to goal. "

On his idol: "football, the people I adore Bono (Irish rock band U2's lead singer) and Michael - Jordan, they not only music and basketball industry leader, is also great in life man. "Commenting on his nickname Matirx (the hacker):" the first time they did call me at Inter official website, then I saw that movie ("The Matrix"), realized it is a honored thing, because I really hope that they can be Mourinho (the Hollywood movie star keno - Reeves role). "

Hackers had also talked about his man-mark, and has worked with top striker: "Who is the most difficult to man-mark? Should be said that Batistuta, because he was shot from any position, but I am fortunate enough to work with those of the greatest shooters with team effectiveness, such as Vieri, Ronaldo, Samuel Eto'o and Totti. "tattoo on his own:" I like tattoos, because each tattoo represents my life at some point, I even had to Mourinho had a pattern. "

Then, Materazzi will turn to the coach who has worked with. About Mourinho: "I knew he left, we can not re-copy the Triple Crown season of glory I want to switch to Real Madrid, he certainly has a slight remorse, but if he can stay in team, we can at least take to the European Super Cup, and defending league champion. "Benitez on:" Perhaps he is not the ideal team coach, after winning the Club World Cup, he remarks about the team over-aging is wrong, Look at our league the last paragraph to show the strength and determination to defend the Italian Cup and the team's success story. "Mancini and Manchester on:" He has never trusted me, I will only put on the bench, almost I lost the opportunity to participate in the World Cup and they can not win the Champions League title, the next few years will still be new orleans saints jerseys competing for the honor of Barcelona, ??Real Madrid, Milan, Inter and Manchester United, Manchester City as Chelsea had to wait so long. "

About Zidane: "For me, pieces of the 2006 World Cup that past over Real Madrid guest Milan, we had touched surfaces in the hotel; I went to Spain to visit Jose Mourinho, he has also been present, We shook hands, everything is over, but he also said that after actually http://www.nfljerseysupply.org do not want to forgive me, I do not understand why such things happen. "possible on from teaching:" I will not serve as coaches, know that I am Chairman of Moratti willing to teach children to play around, visit Inter Milan football school. "
It is composed by kusuminfljerseysupplyorg 07.06.2011
Tags:
white milwaukee brewers jersey
whiteblue stripe milwaukee brewers jersey

没有评论:

发表评论